Plagued with insomnia? Feeling perpetually sluggish at work? Experiencing aches and pains you should never be feeling at this age? Fitness can appear as a daunting commitment – or a traumatic memory – but it doesn’t mean spending countless hours grinding away at the gym or burning a hole in your pocket. Join Alex and Bethia as they go back to the art and science of fitness – and discover how a sense of achievement can robustly elevate your level of living.
In 2 hours, find out about:
- Hack your brain to get the body you want: why outward change always starts with a mindset shift
- How to set realistic goals, rate of change and track your progress
- Taking a multi-layered approach: complementing fitness with nutrition
- Finding out which hacks work for your lifestyle
- Priorities and habit-forming: what small steps can you take for a long-term change
Alex Betts has helped transform hundreds of individuals to become healthier, fitter and stronger, both physically and mentally. Alex believes in empowering others to control of their lives and gives them a daily sense of accomplishment of how everything they do and consume directly affects their mind and body. Alex earned his degree in Sports & Exercise Science from the University of Leeds, UK in 2005. He is also the President of Singapore Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness (SFBF) – the only federation in Singapore that’s recognized by International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness (IFBB).
Bethia Wee is a firm believer of healthy living and indulges in fitness - she is active and loving it! Having been through several competitions, she has learnt how to find a balance between being productive at work, conditioned in her body, and enjoying her life.